[Textile antibacterial/antiviral/deodorizing DIY]
A pair of antibacterial socks $6? $4? No need to! A piece of antibacterial underwear $12? No need to!
DIY antibacterial socks at home for only $0.3!
Factory direct production! Antibacterial and deodorant raw materials!
Socks, underwear, bed sheets, clothing, etc., teach you how to DIY antibacterially by yourself!
Nano zinc ion textile antibacterial deodorant liquid
Mushuitang SKG inorganic anti-mildew and antibacterial technology
Colorless, tasteless, and non-stimulating, giving you an extra layer of protection for your home life
【Scope of application】
Clothes, socks, insoles, hats, helmet linings, carpets, windows, filters, sheets, cloth sofas, etc., multiple uses
Product size: length 11.5 width 6 height 20cm
(Calculated according to the clothes weighing, drying labor costs are calculated separately, not packing)
(The table is in Chinese, and the money is NTD)
【How to use】
1. Pour the antibacterial liquid into a stainless steel bucket and heat it to boil (85~95°C)
2. Put the clothes to be antibacterial into a stainless steel bucket (antibacterial liquid) soak for about 1 minute
3. After soaking for 1 minute, pick up the clothes to cool naturally
4. After the clothes are cooled, wring out by hand to leave about 40% moisture, and then put them into the dryer/dryer to dry.
5. The unscrewed water can be put into the stainless steel bucket for antibacterial use
6. Guaranteed antibacterial! The antibacterial rate of Staphylococcus aureus and Escherichia coli is over 99%!
7. If it is invalid after use according to this step, invalid refund!
8. Those who are greedy for petty bargains can get a refund for the first time, and they will be blacklisted if they buy and sell for the second time.
9. The shelf life is five years, not afraid of the sun